Sunday, April 7, 2013

Best Wishes and Congratulations!

Showing off the Ring!
So a couple days ago something very exciting happened...one of my best friends (who I've known forever!...aka since elementary school) got ENGAGED! Can you tell that I'm excited for them?
Since yesterday also happened to be my friend's birthday, My Boy and I met my friend and her Fiance at a cute little cafe in the city for brunch. We had bit of an impromptu photo shoot (aka I pulled out my camera and got bossy!)
"Pretend to be casually thinking while really showing off your ring..." - Gosh I'm good at giving directions!

water glasses got in the way but still a cute picture!

I love this one...it's like my camera can read my mind when it's deciding how to focus.

The happy couple

But seriously guys...


Congratulations and Best Wishes!

When you grow up with someone and you've been there for all of the excitement and heartbreak that life can bring, it's amazing to see them so happy! We're so happy that you two found each other!

1 comment: